For men, it is women in the most exquisite lingerie, while for the women it is men suited up. These are the two descriptions that are satiable to the expectations of both the sexes. It is true. Suits are the epitome of a man in the world. It not only is a display of his personality or charisma but his machismo and confidence. It can be further highlighted when a man knows how to dress up himself correctly with traditional/modern clothings and glossy Olivia Burton Watches. While the fashion industry is largely dominated by females, males are not far behind. Let’s have a look at some of the most exclusive and the most expensive men’s suits in the world:
- Stuart Hughes diamond edition: The suit is embedded with diamond. This exclusive men’s suit is almost for a million dollars ($892,500). Designer Stuart Hughes takes all credit for the creation of such a masterpiece, along with his hardworking team of Richard Jewels, who made it possible together for the creation of such a suit. There are only three suits like these globally. It took about 800 hours to handcraft the whole suit with cashmere and wool, along with 480 half karat diamonds.
- Alexander Amosu Vanquish II Bespoke: this $100,000 suit is made up of the world’s most expensive wool, infused with gold and diamonds. Only two such suits have been designed by the famous designer, Alexander Amosu.
- Dormeuil Vanquish II: a family of designers, almost 170-years-old decided to create one of the most expensive suits for men. The best features of both, British and the french fabrics were taken together to create the $95,300 suit. It is made up of 6 rare fabrics.
- William Westmancott Ultimate Bespoke: the $75,000 beauty took about 200 hours of stitching, hard work, precision, finesse, and handcrafting, by a perfectionist team of unique people. This suit was designed initially for the elite classes of Russia and the Middle East.
- Kiton K 50: The K-50 suit was the boon of Italy’s top suit designers, priced at about $60,000. The suit was created by the combined efforts of 330 tailors (40 tailors on each suit). The suit took almost 25 hours to be finished. The highlights? – merino sheep wool.
- Desmond Merrion Supreme Bespoke: Desmond Merrion, one of the renowned names in the arena of men’s suits, handcrafted the $50,000 suit. No machine came into contact with the fabric at any point. The suit is known for the sculpted look it gives to its wearer. It took a couple of months for the suits to be finally ready.
- Brioni Vanquish II: The brand was established after the second world war, in the year 1945. The $43,000 suit for men was created by them, for the men who love class and style infused together. Some of the finest fabrics go into the finality of the suit, along with the use of white gold in the stitching. It makes sure that the suit stands out.
- World Wood Record Challenge Cup Suits: A woman named Susana Triplett won, the World wood record challenge in 2012 and created a masterpiece. The suit sold for $28,000, and is famous among people because of the fact that an 11.1-micron diameter wool makes up this fine suit.
William Fioravanti Suits: there have been standards in the men’s suit industry set by William Fioravanti almost all the time. To give out that perfect suit, hard work, and precision is put in by him and his team. A suit by this brand be anywhere near $22,000